Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I know, I know. This is a totally cheapo way to do the annual Christmas card, but I just couldn't seem to pull it together this year! So here we are in all our glory outside the True Vine Cottage in Hattiesburg where we stayed for Thanksgiving this year while hanging out with the Howells. It was magical and I highly recommend it.

We had P's 6 month appt last week and here are his stats:

weight: 23 lbs 10 oz (off the chart)
height: 28 1/4 inches (97th percentile)
head: 46.7 cm (97th percentile)

Most people are shocked by his size. Then they ask how I can carry him around. I found out last Sunday that the nursery workers call him Mount P. Bless him. He is now the size of an average 14 month old. He is so cute.

We're just experiencing Christmas from a different perspective this year and loving every minute of it. I have wanted to let P open his toys ever since I bought them, so it will be really funny to see how he reacts.
Jason and I completely forgot our 3 year anniversary today (: My mom called and reminded me. It's classic how things change when a kid is around! We did, however have a fabulous day 2 weeks ago all by ourselves which I referred to as my birthday extravaganza (I am now 29). It included Panera, Rick and Bubba, a meeting with our financial planner, McAlister's Sweet Tea, Sephora, a haircut, and a Snickers espresso from La Reunion in Helena. Fabulous.

2 comments:

amyschell said...

um, now parker is 3 lbs shy of josiah, who is nearly 3. congrats, P!

The Knightens said...

Loving your birthday extravaganza! What a fun day :)
Dont worry about P's weight-Terrance "mount" Cody is famous for his!! maybe P will be a great football player???? We're hoping Mallory will use her height and weight to be a professional volleyball player...at least that is her Daddy's dream for her:)