Jason and I feel like my belly has "popped" out like yesterday out of nowhere. My belly button is still in tact for right now though.
Here are some pics my friend Amy Schell took in the SL Warehouse yesterday.
Preggo cravings include: TURKEY (oh gosh, just typing that makes me wanna sandwhich and its before 9 am), Orange Juice with my suppe
I just realized this morning that I have been consistently waking up at 5:10 every morning, not knowing why. It's because that's when baby Stewart wakes up and starts squirming around like crazy - and so it begins.
That's the update on my preggo self. We're still on the search for the perfect black dresser/changing table, but I am trying to stay calm about it!
4 comments:
I am jealous of the over night stay at Ross Bridge by the way!
Well, we figure there won't be many of those types of trips after the baby's born - so we've gotta get 'em in! It's actually a little mini marriage conference that Rick Burgess (Rick and Bubba) and his wife will be speaking at.
can i just say how magical i think it is that these pics were taken in the warehouse. hilar. and please stop talking about sandwiches or i will be forced to eat one.
Ok so you look adorable and you just mentioning a double cheese burger makes it hard for me and I am not even preg. just "expecting"--HA! love ya--JACLYN
Post a Comment