25 weeks today! Only 15 more weeks to go!I am using up all of my days at SL before my departure date of April 17th so I had a glorious 4 day weekend!
Last Thursday, I had my glucose test in the morning, then mom and I went to Babies R Us and had the best time registering - after a lunch at McAlister's of course. You can view the registry here. I am also registered at Target and Wal-Mart for those of you who are interested.
I bought some closet organizational stuff and got baby Stewart's closet on the right track, even though I'll have to take it back down when we get the carpet replaced sometime in March.
On Friday, I found out I passed my glucose test with flying colors! Yay! The doctor was pleased with my weight gain, yada yada.
Jason and I went to a mini marriage retreat at Ross Bridge (pic above) and had the best time ever - it included a dessert reception which was heavenly. Rick and Sherri Burgess of the Rick and Bubba Show were a couple of the speakers and that was quite entertaining.
On Saturday, after the conference, we had Panera, went home and took it easy. On Sunday, Jason got ordained as a deacon at church.
So I am pretty exhausted from my relaxing weekend at home! I wish I didn't have to come back to work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment