Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top 5 Preggo Bests

I had some thoughts of my fave things while being pregnant, so I thought I would share:

1) My Snoogle. God made the Snoogle and I thank Him for it. As soon as my in-law's gave me this pillow in December, it became a staple in my sleeping life. Snoogle has now become a part of our vernacular around the house. I will spare you from the many ways you can use the word Snoogle.

2) I can eat whatever I want. Fortunately, I can't eat that much of it, and mostly all I want is my beloved turkey - although I do mix it up...chocolate anyone? gas station cappucino? full-fat chips? Yes, please. Keep your weight-gain comments to yourself. I am doing just fine, thank you very much.

3) Best Baby Email? babycenter.com The email has a lot of good info in it about you and your baby for that week, along with 3 female OBGYN's points of view, and some laughs at the end. My 25 week email included this line: Signs that your nesting instinct's out of control: • You're actually creating a nest out of old rags, fabric remnants, and T-shirts.

4) Gap Maternity Jeans. Ahhhhh, heaven. I am telling you there is no better jean out there for the price than these babies! I have no less than 6 pairs, (one of which I bought before I was even pregnant - I couldn't resist - it was such a good deal!). All of them were on sale on gap.com. My faves have been the demi and the roll panel. Also, check out the deals on shirts at oldnavy.com. You can shop both stores with the same cart and one low shipping price.

5) Fave Baby Tidbits? From celeb stuff, to ridiculous stuff, to practical stuff, check out lilsugar.com I always like to see what the daily lil links have to say...

3 comments:

Erin said...

OMG. I've just informed Ben that he WILL be purchasing a snoogle for me for my birthday. And he will be purchasing it now. Must. Have. Snoogle.

Aby said...

It does take some adjustment...I have tips if you want them! It's so worth it...

Anonymous said...

lovin' the new posts and especially the frogs! will be leaving in the morning for pensacola and coming back saturday. with art linkletter on schedule, of course, my status had to read, 'kids say the darndest things'. well, since you don't really know the art, you probably don't know that his tv show was called that... ha. love ya, mom