Monday, March 17, 2008

Atlanta Trip

This weekend I got to go to Atlanta for a girls' weekend with my mom, sister and my nieces. We had a great time that included: Spaghetti for the Soul with my sis leading worship with the WOW singers, lots of eating, cappuccinos, laughter, craziness, and waking up to a three year old eating cheerios in my bed. I also got to experience Callie pooping in the potty, which was hilarious, and Reese's smile that includes lots of gums (1 brand new front tooth) and a nose crinkle.

We also checked out Ikea for the first time and it was pretty great, although a bit overwhelming. It was great to see them all again (including Brad) and I like our current schedule of seeing each other once a month!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Hey girl, I am glad yall had a good time last weekend. I hate that we are not going to be able to see yall tomorrow for Easter. We live 10 minutes apart and never see each other.... maybe we should make more of an effort! Hope to see yall soon.
Jen

Aby said...

We should make more effort!

Anonymous said...

Please quit posting so often. It distracts me while I'm trying to work.

Aby said...

I wish you weren't so ridiculous. i am just not that exciting all of the time.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.