
For those of you who have never seen Bob, but have only read or heard about him, here he is in all of his glory. You know to me it's now normal to have 155 pound dog around the house, galloping towards me in the yard, but sometimes I forget that it's not normal to other people.
We took Bob walking with us at the park last night for the first time and I am remind
ed of his celebrity. No, there's no paparazzi looming about taking our famous dog's pic, but people definitely stop and stare, and sometimes start conversations when he's around. It's funny how people ask his name, but could care less about our's...fame alludes us when Bob's around.As for the walk, Bob's getting up there in years and since Jason got h
im from the pound, we can only estimate his age at 7ish. So he tired out pretty quickly and we had to keep encouraging him to keep going - which kind of helped me too!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that Bob got his own post. I don't think the pictures really show how big he is though.
I have the same problem whenever we take Brad out in public-- : )
Raegan
Ha!! I like that comment alot Raegan!
That is a big.ole.dog.
I found your blog from Jenn Kneirum's blog...good to "see" you. We should have a dog park date, we have a blue Great Dane named Arwen. She is the sweetest 91 pound dog I know :)
Post a Comment