Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jason's Home!

Well I wanted to post a few weeks ago about this, but we felt like it probably wasn't safe to broadcast to the world that I was home alone with Bob (our dog), but since Jason is home, I think it's okay now!

Jason works for Alabama Power in transmission and was called out to do storm work about an hour north of Tuscaloosa on February 6th. They worked 16 hours a day 7 days a week - no breaks! I got to see him once or twice a week for a few hours at the ultra swanky Jameson Inn in Tuscaloosa. Okay, it's not swanky at all. It was kinda gross. But I have really high expectations for hotels - they make me a bit germ-a-phobic.

I am so glad he got back yesterday - 20 days later! He's taking a couple of days off, then we're off to Fairhope to pick up some furniture from my dad. Yay!

Thanks to all who checked on me while he was gone!

No comments: