Here's what we've been up to:
Quick Hattiesburg trip with Mom, Parker and I - we had a blast, but poor Sweet P was going through a growth spurt as well as it being his first long road trip, but all in all he did pretty well! We had the best time visiting with family and friends and I can't wait until Thanksgiving when he'll be even more interactive and get to play with all of my cousins, aunts and uncles!
Parker is now sleeping consistently from 8 pm until 7 am. Not bad for a 14 week old - thank you Lord! And thanks to a book called, On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep. Moms usually have strong opinions about Baby Wise, so maybe I will write a little post about our experience with it later if I get a few comments/questions.
Labor Day weekend Raegan, Brad, Callie and Reese came to visit with Parker! I am telling you it was so sweet to see everyone's reactions to him! It'll be so cool to see how the cousins' little personalities will interact...I am so glad y'all came! It means so much to me that y'all took a quick trip over to start getting to know Parker better. Here's a pic with Callie, Reese, Gigi and Parker.
I haven't really weighed Parker in about 2 weeks, but I'd bet he's about 20.5 pounds, chunk 'o love! He's in 12 month clothes now (: Can't wait to peruse the outlets at the beach for some cutie fall clothes! He is much more curious about his surroundings and is drooling like a mad-man, true to his Stewart roots, no doubt! Here's a little video of him in his excersaucer.
We also enjoyed our first football game last week! It was smack dab in the middle of one of his naps, but he did great! When he was ready to go home and go to bed for the night, he let me know! It is so fun to see Jason being an amazing Dad. Someone recently asked me what Jason does to help me out with Parker...ummmm, everything! Father God is so good to have given me a husband like Jason. I love you so much sweetheart.
We're off to the beach pretty soon where we will also be having some family pics taken by my friend, Traci Massey, so that should be crazy and fun. I can't wait to see the results and for Parker's first time in the pool and in the sand! And he is ready to visit will Paw Paw Mike and Noni...
2 comments:
aw, he's growing up so fast! Yall are such a sweet family!
Paw Paw Mike and Noni are looking forward to holding Parker!
Love
Dad
Post a Comment