Okay, okay. I have heard your complaints! So here's the update! Right now I am making sure our newborn baby boy, Parker, is down for his nap! That's right he's here!
All is going well - I am feeling more like myself these days which is good! I have been an emotional basketcase, but I hear that's totally normal (:
Parker is getting bigger and bigger and I will be very interested to see how much he weighs next Friday at his appointment. He'll also be getting vaccinations, which, I am sure will be super fun for all of us.
I don't even know where to start - I think it's going to take a few posts before I get back into the swing of things. So for now, here are some one-month old pics we took yesterday. Enjoy!
1 comment:
You both look great! I need to hold both of you.
We love you
Dad
Post a Comment