Well, I had a pretty great weekend in Atlanta with my sis, mom, Callie, and Reese. They did a great job pampering me even with all of the craziness. Of course, just like always, I didn't take any pics and for that I am sorry.Friday we went to the Aquarium, which was crazy with all of the school kids and the fact that sweet Reese is getting over the croup. But we had a blast none the less and I wouldn't trade the moment where Callie turned around and gave me the biggest smile and thumbs-up in the big aquarium room - much to the delight of the strangers behind me. And Reesie piecey was back to her old smiley self after her afternoon nap on both Friday and Saturday.
Saturday we ate at Panera and then headed to the outlets to check out Pottery Barn, etc. Raegan got me a baby gift for the nursery and we checked out one kids' store. Somehow that took 2 hours - we're not sure why! Looking at the boys' clothes is soooo different. I am having to learn what's a true bargain and what's not - thanks to Raegan.
Sunday, mom and I drove home in the great blizzard of Alabama '09. It was totally fine and completely beautiful. We were so glad to get home before it stopped and the sun came out!
While I was gone, Jason painted the nursery an amazing color green: Benjamin Moore's Jalepeno Pepper (don't know why BM spells it incorrectly)- which looks nothing like a jalapeno pepper thank you very much. It's this fantastic color green that's fun, funky, and trendy. The paint chip pic above does not do it justice. There will be no navy blue here. Too pedestrian for me.
People will either love or hate it - I adore it. And how awesome is it to come home to a painted room you didn't have to paint? Thank you sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment