
Following in my fellow preggo friend, Lauren's, footsteps - it's time for belly pics again! These were taken again by my friend Amy at SL. Update on how I am feeling: I still feel pretty great - the belly's getting heavier and baby Stewart moves like all of the time - he can easily be seen from the outside if you're willing to stare for a while.

Mom and I painted the trim in the nursery last week for a few hours and that just about did me in. I was practically catatonic the rest of the day. The dresser and hutch will be picked up tomorrow, but we still can't assemble the nursery as we are searching for carpet (really we found the carpet, just can't find an install within our budget) for the upstairs. I will feel so much better when everything is settled, as for now - it just makes me anxious!
2 comments:
I love the pics! Good luck with the carpet installation!
amy is my new favorite photographer! cute pics...
Post a Comment