Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anniversary Celebration & SS Party

We've had a pretty busy last few days! On Thursday, Jason and I purchased (thanks Dad!) our new crib! It was so weird to talk about the crib converting into a full bed and our unborn baby being a teenager! Crazy.

For our anniversary (which is this Tuesday) we stayed at the historic Tutwiler hotel in downtown Birmingham from Thursday until Saturday. We had a very relaxing time, we ate too much as usual and we got to see a performance of the Rockette's with our friends and family. Here's a pic of us with my in-law's and a pic of me and Jennifer Parker!!


















We headed home on Saturday (20 minute drive was so nice) and got the house ready for our Sunday School Christmas Party. Needless to say, I took my usual Sunday afternoon nap this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it! Here's a fantastic pic of Christy Byars and that I wanted to share and this is Jason and I in front of our Christmas tree. I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and the belly is getting bigger!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I made it on the blog : ) We had such a great time Saturday night!Thanks for the Santa's White Christmas! It has been a delightful treat this week!
Love ya,
Christy

Aby said...

I am so glad! If you get a chance to read the new post, please do, because I think it will make you laugh!

Matt and Lauren Knierim said...

I love that picture of the two of you in front of the tree :)