Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where are you Christmas?

Is Christmas here yet? I believe I am working during the longest week of all time. What happened to the days before Christmas when you watched movies in all of your classes instead of doing schoolwork? I miss those days...Yet here I sit on the countdown of 1 workday and 2 hours to go. Staring at my computer in my small cubicle at Student Life. I guess this is my version of watching movies. To quote to great Faith Hill - Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you? Why have you gone away? Where is the laughter? You used to bring me? Why can't I hear music play?

On the other hand, my Dad will be glad to know that we have now moved into the Master Bedroom - which is now complete (save a new fan and new carpet). Now he actually has a place he can sleep Friday night! Merry Christmas!

No comments: