We're starting this blog so that those closest to us, but kinda still far away can keep up with our lives. Because, yes, we're that interesting. Seriously, I just love y'all and wish I could see you (most of you) every single day.
Over the past year, Jason and I have moved into a big fixer upper of a house in Alabaster, Alabama and are working on it as much as we can. We are (to Jason's dismay) in the middle of 3 projects: the kitchen, the master bath, and the master bedroom. Jason talked about how we just needed to do one project at a time and I was like, "no, we'll be fine!" Well he may have been right. More to come on exact details of the house later...
So, our one-year anniversary is next week and I am really excited. Jason had the idea that we should go to Savannah to allow me to finally get a little closer to my cooking muse - Paula Deen. She just cracks me up. If she lived here, we'd be really close friends. I just know it.
We'll be staying in the Carriage House of a historical home. We have it all to ourselves. I can't wait to eat my weight in shrimp, fish, and Lady and Sons. I'll let you know how it goes!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment