Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Reason I Started this Blog

I am so excited to say that we are PREGNANT! I am 8 weeks today, and the baby is the size of a raspberry - or so I read.

We got to see Baby Stewart's little heartbeat on an ultrasound last Monday and feel so blessed that God walked us through this every step of the way even through my many concerns and a round of clomid! He is so good, no matter what.

I am due June 1st. Here's a pic of our little one!

6 comments:

Beth Gregory said...

Looks like a little space Man!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

And I Quote..

"Aunt Aby, Thank you for my baby cousin. I want it to be a girl. Let's not call her Lucy. Let's not call her Reese. Let's call her Marshmallow. Bring me a treat that's real food please! I Love you! Bring Reese a treat too." Callie

HA!HA!HA! I knew you would enjoy the note Callie wanted me to write to you! Love RAE

Aby said...

Oh Callie is so great in every way.

Jenn Knierim said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats. You better keep up the blog so I can watch you get big and pregnant!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Now I expect updates more often, missy! :)

Aby said...

Ha! I will try and keep it up everyone!