Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crazy Life Right Now

Yes, I am aware that it has been like 5 weeks since my last post.

I work for a Christian company that does summer camps and winter conferences for students from elementary to high school. We will see approx. 60,000 students this summer and that is why my life is crazy right now. No, I don't travel the whole summer, but it is enough to overwhelm me at times at the office. Yesterday I got home from visiting the Aqua Team in Myrtle Beach for just 2 days. When I got to my desk this morning, I had 106 emails just from Student Life employees and 8 voicemails. And that's just in 2 days!!

So if phone calls or emails go by the wayside and you wonder if I am still alive, don't worry - I am. I will call or write back soon!

I hope life will calm down after the summer is over! Jason and I are going to visit the Aqua Team again for a week in Daytona. And then we've got the Howell Family Reunion at the end of July, so maybe in the 3rd week of August I will take a break!

No comments: